Double Studio Rentals
1 Bedroom Rentals
2 Bed 1 Bath Rentals
- Jardin B 8-14
- Jardin C 9-20
- Jardin B 8-10
- Jardin B 7-9
- Jardin B 8-13
- Jardin B 7-4
- Jardin A 5-4
- Jardin A 4-7
2 Bed 2 Bath Rentals
- Jardin A 3-1
- Phase II 4-1
- Jardin A 2-16
- Phase 2 3-4
- Phase 2 3-7
- Phase 2 4-1
- Phase 2 4-7
- Golf Gardens 11 1-2B
3 Bedroom Rentals
- Tennis Holidays
- Two4One Golf Cards
- Baby Equipment
- Mega Mobile Cheap Calls
- Sky Television
- Rental Terms
- Map & Directions
Tel: +34 637_173469
Fax: +34 952_930330
Easy Choice Holidays
Rental Terms and Conditions
- Easychoice Holidays cannot accept any liability or pay any compensation where the performance of our obligation is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances beyond our control. Such circumstances would include any event which we or the supplier of the services could not foresee or avoid as, for example, civil strike, natural disaster, industrial dispute, fire, adverse weather conditions, breakdown, water shortage, swimming pool malfunction and all similar circumstances beyond our control.
- All baggage and personal possessions remain at all times and in all circumstances at your risk. You are strongly advised to have full insurance to cover all such items for loss or theft in all circumstances.
- Easychoice Holidays cannot be held responsible for any accident or injury howsoever caused to any occupier or visitor to the property. All such persons are advised to take care that such injury is not caused by equipment. It is to be noted that proper precautions should be taken in relation to the marble and tiled floors which are in common use in Spain and it should be ensured that these are kept dry and clean at all times to prevent accidents. All members of the party are advised to take full medical and accident insurance to cover all eventualities and this booking is accepted by Easychoice Holidays on that basis.
- Easychoice Holidays has instructed the Manager to check that persons named in the booking contract are those actually occupying the property.
- Should your booked property be changed for any reason due to e.g. broken boiler, air conditioning or damage of any kind you will be offered an alternative to the same standard or better but no discounts can be given in these circumstances, if prior to your arrival you may be given a full refund only if we are unable to find alternative of equal or better standard but if alternative accommodation is accepted there will be no discount.
Rental of Private Apartments, Houses & Payments
Renting of private apartment or house are on a self catering basis. This means that the renter provides the day to day necessities for living.
Upon booking we require a 50% deposit. The booking is only provisional until the deposit is received. The balance is due as agreed at time of booking and always no later than on arrival. The deposit is not refundable. The balance of the money is refundable if the apartment can be re let according to how it can or is re let.
Changes to Confirmed Bookings
You are not permitted to changes on your confirmed reservation unless agreed prior to arrival with Easychoice. If we are unable to accommodate any changes after a booking has been confirmed then a refund will not be issued. Should you decide to change the duration of your visit then the full balance must still be paid, no discount or refund will be issued.
A security deposit of 50 Euros is taken against any damages or major breakages. It will also be used against any extra cleaning required, removal of rubbish and replacing of furniture that has been moved. The security deposit will be refunded in full or part, depending on the state of the apartment or house or charged to your credit card.
Arrival & Departure
The arrival time into the apartment or house is from 14.00 hours. On the day of departure you must vacate no later than 10.00 am. The arrival and departure times into the apartment or house are not dependant on your travel arrangements. Luggage can not be stored in the apartment or house, either before or after these times unless a special arrangement has been made subject to additional cost.
Heating, Water, Gas & Electricity
The rental includes normal usage of the above, except on longer term rentals, when this is discussed and agreed. If the apartment or house has air conditioning, please do not leave it running when you are not in and do not have the doors and windows open and the air conditioning running. If electric radiators are provided please do not leave them on when you are not in.
The apartment or house is cleaned before your arrival and after you leave. Please leave it as you find it by this we mean tidy under normal circumstances. Also refer to the Security Deposit section. All other cleaning during your stay is down to you.
Bed Linen & Towels
All bed linen and towels are provided except beach towels. Bed linen and towels must not be removed from the apartment.
All rubbish is to be removed on a daily basis and placed in the bins in the street, even on day of departure otherwise you will incur a charge for non removal of rubbish. See section on Security Deposit.
Food & Drink
Please remember to throw away all opened food and drink items. Any unused items may be left. Used items that are not removed will be charged and deducted from the security deposit or charged to your credit card.
Furniture Inside & Outside
If you move any items of furniture, i.e. beds, cupboards, tables, floor lamps etc. please remember to return the items to their original place. Leave the apartment or house as you found it, otherwise you will incur a charge which will be deducted from your security deposit or charged to your credit card.
Apartment or House Rental
Please remember that the property is Privately owned, it is not part of an Apart Hotel or complex. If the owner has left private and personal items, please do not remove them. There is nobody to carry your bags or any kind of room service and neither a maid service. If you have any problems, please contact the person you made the booking with or Easychoice Holidays.